To teach, inspire, and connect Scottish country dance teachers in North America and beyond.
TAC Organizational Objectives
- To train and support all levels of teachers and instructors of SCD within the RSCDS framework.
- To foster high-quality teaching that supports individual dancers and all types of classes.
- To encourage involvement in Scotland's heritage of country dancing by promoting its learning, enjoyment, and sociability.
- To make available and promote resources for reference and instruction, including dance descriptions and recorded music.
- To nurture the development of musicians for Scottish country dancing.
- To facilitate communication and relationships between dance teachers, instructors, supporters, organizations, and musicians.
- To archive and preserve, in an accessible form, TAC's history of supporting Scottish country dancing.
If you are a teacher of Scottish Country Dance having passed RSCDS Teaching Certificate Level 1 (Units 1, 2 & 3 or the Prelim) or Level 2 (Units 4 & 5 or Full), join the group and have access to the full range of services and support that TAC offers.
Where are our members located?
- Canada: 45%
- USA: 43%
- Rest of the World: 12%
Online Surveys powered by SoGoSurvey