Please look under the Summer School and Teachers' Conference Weekend menus for additional information.
To teach, inspire, and connect Scottish country dance teachers in North America and beyond.
TAC Organizational Objectives
- To train and support all levels of teachers and instructors of SCD within the RSCDS framework.
- To foster high-quality teaching that supports individual dancers and all types of classes.
- To encourage involvement in Scotland's heritage of country dancing by promoting its learning, enjoyment, and sociability.
- To make available and promote resources for reference and instruction, including dance descriptions and recorded music.
- To nurture the development of musicians for Scottish country dancing.
- To facilitate communication and relationships between dance teachers, instructors, supporters, organizations, and musicians.
- To archive and preserve, in an accessible form, TAC's history of supporting Scottish country dancing.
If you are a teacher of Scottish Country Dance having passed RSCDS Teaching Certificate Level 1 (Units 1, 2 & 3 or the Prelim) or Level 2 (Units 4 & 5 or Full), join the group and have access to the full range of services and support that TAC offers.
Where are our members located?
- Canada: 45%
- USA: 43%
- Rest of the World: 12%
Online Surveys powered by SoGoSurvey