TAC Summer Events 2022 COVID Protocols and Travel Information
- The Summer Events Committee wants TAC Summer School to be as safe as possible. We are monitoring travel regulations as well as federal and provincial health requirements.
- To this end, all dancers must be fully vaccinated. Please bring your vaccination certificates or copies of them with you.
- We encourage wearing masks in most public settings, particularly while dancing.
- Hand sanitizer will be available EVERYWHERE!
- Participants will be happy to learn that at Mount Royal, indoor air is filtered at the maximum highest commercial level and MERV-13 (the level recommended by health authorities).
- Further information about health measures at Mount Royal is available here: https://www.mtroyal.ca/COVID19/index.htm#mru-health-measures
- Further information and protocols will be announced as we get closer to Summer School and have more precise information.
- For those travelling into Canada from the United States or elsewhere, you will need to use the ArriveCAN app, or online, to inform the Canadian government about your travel plans within 72 hours of your arrival: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/coronavirus-disease-covid-19/arrivecan.html
- The latest version of ArriveCAN (v.2.3) was released on June 28, 2022. If you plan to travel on or after that date, make sure you have the latest version before submitting your mandatory information.
- Travellers flying within Canada are required to be fully vaccinated. Travellers coming into Canada must be fully vaccinated or spend two weeks in quarantine.
- For anyone returning to the United States, departure testing is no longer required. If you do wish to be tested voluntarily, information is available at https://www.yyc.com/en-us/travellerinfo/flyhealthyyyc/covid-19testingatyyc.aspx
- Further information about travelling back to the States is available here: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel/before-you-go/covid-19_testing_required_US_Entry.html
- Please check the entry requirements of whatever country you are travelling to after Summer School.
- We strongly recommend that you buy travel insurance.