Use the online registration form below to register for Unit 5 or Unit 2/3 combined. Classes and exams are to be held at Mount Royal University, Calgary, Alberta, Canada. The classes and exams will be held between Monday, July 18, and Friday, July 29 inclusive. Special circumstances for candidates wishing to re-sit Units 3 or 5 will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Re-sit candidates should contact Examinations Coordinator Gael Forster at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ALL PRICES ARE IN CANADIAN DOLLARS.
- Fees payable here include accommodations, meals, tuition, and exam fees.
- Unit 5 and Unit 2/3 combined: Sunday, July 17th to Sunday. July 31st (14 nights accommodation and includes the TCW & SS Banquets & Balls).
- Add additional night's accommodation if you plan to arrive a day early or depart a day later (meals not included, but can be purchased from University food services).
- Fees will be paid online through the TAC PayPal processor EITHER by credit card OR PayPal account; PLEASE NOTE you have the choice of paying with a credit card within the PayPal payment processor without having a PayPal account.
- Any candidates wishing to pay by personal cheque should contact the Examinations Coordinator, Gael Forster at email@example.com
- Cancellation: All refunds on or before May 20, 2022, will incur a $100 CAD administration fee. The Summer Events Committee is monitoring the COVID-19 situation and regulations around gatherings and travel. If TAC or Mount Royal University cancels the event at any point, you will receive a full refund.
- NO REFUNDS will be given after June 15, 2022, under any circumstances.
Participants are strongly advised to have suitable insurance to cover any loss of fees in the event of illness, injury, inability to attend, delayed arrival, early departure, or any other circumstances.