Registration for TAC 2018 Residential Candidate Classes is now open!
Use the on-line registration form below to register for Unit 5, Unit 2/3 combined, Unit 2 re-sit or Unit 3 re-sit classes and exams to be held at University of Minnesota before and during TAC Summer School.
- ALL PRICES ARE IN US DOLLARS.
- Fees payable here include accommodations, meals, and tuition.
- Exam fees to be paid separately and directly to RSCDS Headquarters.
- Unit 5 and Unit 2/3 combined: Sunday 22 July to Sunday 5 August (14 nights accommodation).
- Unit 2 re-sit: Sunday 22 July to Saturday 28 July (6 nights accommodation).
- Unit 3 re-sit: Thursday 26 July to Sunday 5 August (10 nights accommodation).
- Add additional night's accommodation if you plan to arrive a day early or depart a day later (meals not included, but can be purchased from University food services).
- All fees will be paid online through the TAC PayPal processor EITHER by credit card OR PayPal account; PLEASE NOTE you have the choice of paying with a credit card within the PayPal payment processor without having a PayPal account.
- Cancellation: All refunds on or before June 22, 2018 will incur a $50 USD administration fee.
- NO REFUNDS will be given after June 22, 2018 under any circumstances.
Participants are strongly advised to have suitable insurance to cover any loss of fees in the event of illness, injury, inability to attend, delayed arrival, early departure, or any other circumstances.
This page has information on University of Minnesota Twin Cities campus, local weather, and transportation, as well as the Summer School Ball: Summer School Programme 2018