TAC 2019 Summer Events Online Registration
AS OF APRIL 24, 2019 REGISTRATION FOR RESIDENTS ATTENDING TCW AND SUMMER SCHOOL IS FULL
YOU CAN REGISTER WITHOUT PAYING AND BE PLACED ON A WAITING LIST. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU IF A SPACE BECOMES AVAILABLE
The committee is pleased that so many people have registered for this year's events and hope we don't have to turn anyone away. We have a few individual housing assignments available but space is limited. If you wish to attend as a non-resident to either event, or if you have questions, please contact the Registrar firstname.lastname@example.org
The registration link also appears on the Summer School and TCW menus.
Use the on-line registration form below to register for:
Teachers' Conference Weekend July 26-28, 2019 (TCW)
Summer School Week July 28 - August 4, 2019 (Summer School or SS)
Summer School Weekend Only August 2-4, 2019 (SS Weekend)
Dancing Achievement Award (DAA) courses will be offered during Summer School at Intermediate and Advanced Levels. Each course is limited to 12 participants and classes will be held mornings or afternoons, with an assessment at the end of the week. Registration for these optional courses will open on April 1, 2019 but you can indicate your interest by noting which level you would attend in the Comments box. Full details are available on the Summer School menu. The additional cost for the DAA courses is $150 CAD
- ALL PRICES ARE IN CANADIAN DOLLARS.
- A single form allows you to register for Teachers' Conference Weekend (TCW) OR Summer School Week (SS) OR BOTH TCW and SS.
- All fees will be paid online through the TAC PayPal processor EITHER by credit card OR PayPal account; PLEASE NOTE you have the choice of paying with a credit card within the PayPal payment processor without having a PayPal account.
- One person can register two individuals consecutively provided the two people have different email addresses. If two people use the same email address, please make two separate registrations.
- Cancellation: All refunds on or before June 22, 2019 will incur a $50 CAD administration fee.
- NO REFUNDS will be given after June 22, 2019 under any circumstances.
Participants are strongly advised to have suitable insurance to cover any loss of fees in the event of illness, injury, inability to attend, delayed arrival, early departure, or any other circumstances.
Dancers under the age of 18 years are required to attend with a parent or guardian who will be responsible for them for the duration of the Summer Event.
For information on what is included in the fees, consult Summer School Registration Information 2019 or TCW Registration Information 2019
For a description of morning dance class levels, consult Summer School Programme 2019
Pages under the Summer School and the Teachers' Conference Weekend menu also have information on daily activities, class schedules, dance programmes, and Mount Royal University campus information, local weather, and transportation. Summer Events 2019 Travel, Campus, and Local Information
Contact the TAC Summer Events 2019 Committee
Director: Ellen Sears (email@example.com) for general Summer Event issues
Assistant Director: Lin Pettengill (firstname.lastname@example.org) for Teachers' Conference Weekend
Registrar: Marjorie McLaughlin (email@example.com) for registration issues
Treasurer: Eric MacKay (firstname.lastname@example.org) for payment issues
Local Convenor: Sharon Barker (email@example.com) for local Calgary information